Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
Institución:Neuron Biolabs, S.L.U
Based in Madrid
The Junior Commercial Sales Key Account Manager is responsible for driving sales in the territory by selling the R&D service portfolio to current and new clients. The individual is responsible for calling on biotech companies, hospitals and OPI clients to understand their research & development study needs and to develop and close commercial deals for the use of different services and investigational platforms offered.
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Identify, target, capture and manage accounts in the assigned territory by calling on biotech companies, hospitals and OPI clients performing biotechnological research and clinical studies.
2. Drive new business, maintaining customer relationships and exceeding sales targets.
3. Identify key clients and focus targeted sales activity on high-end revenue, partnering/alliance and volume opportunities.
4. Identify and develop opportunities for companion diagnostic deals.
5. Negociate and prepare contracts and proposals as a result of new activities.
6. Travel independently throughout defined territory nationally and internationally to drive sales as required.
7. Attendance @ conferences and congress as required.
8. Development of a range of relationships with internal and external stakeholders, liaising between them and customers to ensure the timely and successful delivery of agreed KPIs.
9. Have a high degree of technical understanding and maintain a high degree of product and market knowledge.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following core competencies:
1. A proven track record of closing biotech service deals.
2. Thorough understanding of R&D services in scientific and investigational development process.
3. Established contacts in biotechnological R&D arena.
4. A high level of product, technology and service knowledge.
5. Able to work independently with strong work ethic.
6. Customer focused.
7. Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
8. Proficiency with CRM and Excel is essential for customer results tracking, validation and reporting, as are excellent presentation skills and a confident communication style, to deliver regular customer reports, feedback and results.
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Spanish and English.
10. Driven and motivated, with confident and outgoing nature. Agile and flexible mindset.
11. Takes personal responsibility and can work on own initiative.
12. Well planned and organised with attention to detail.
13. Collaborative team player.
14. Willing to drive own personal development.
15. Thrives in a fast paced environment.
Requirements: Master of Science degree & commercial experience 4+ years
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the job:
1. Minimum Master of Science degree. Master preferred in Biology, Genetics or Molecular Biology.
2. 4+ years' experience in selling with a strong record of success promoting complex R&D services and closing new accounts.
3. Must be willing to drive to appointments throughout territory with occasional overnight responsibilities.
What we offer
1. work on high-visibility projects.
2. interact with top management and colleagues across all seniority levels.
3. rapid professional growth opportunities.
4. benefit from learning on-the-job and internal trainings to further develop your consulting and commercial skills.
5. work jointly with experienced colleagues in a team-oriented, young, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
6. be a key member in an exciting and growing Company.
7. Competative conditions and salary with bonus for achieving sales targets.
Employment Duration: indefinite
Position Type: full time
Salary Range: depending experience
Información complementaria de la oferta:
To apply, send a e-mail to email@example.com (please, indicate the reference CMM17 in the subject of your e-mail)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario