Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
CIC Energigune is an energy storage research centre with headquarters in the Basque Country, which aims to achieve and maintain levels of excellence in all of its research areas of focus and become an international benchmark in its field. The centre has the backing of public institutions and administrations, and of companies directly related to the energy sector.
What we offer
The Solid Electrolytes group, at CIC Energigune, is seeking for a Postdoctoral researcher to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions (MSCA) of the European Union in Nanostructured Solid Electrolytes. The candidate will join a multidisciplinary and collaborative team of young researchers.
The position is expected to start during the first half of 2017 and will have a duration of 2 years. The candidate will be hire only if the MSCA Individual Fellowship is granted. Successful candidates will be hosted at CIC Energigune during the fellowship.
For more detail on CIC's research activities please visit our webpage: http://www.cicenergigune.com
• PhD in Chemistry or Materials Science.
• Experience in colloidal and surface chemistry is required. Specifically, synthesis of inorganic colloidal nanocrystals and their surface modification. Structural and chemical characterization techniques include: SEM, TEM, XRD, NMR, Raman spectroscopy.
• Knowledge on chemical solution deposition techniques as well as on structural characterization techniques based on synchrotron and/or neutron sources will be an asset.
• Experience with electrochemical characterization techniques, such as Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy will be an asset.
• Candidates should have also an excellent track record of research, they should demonstrate the ability to grow into scientific/technological leadership roles
• Good communication skills in English is required.
Candidate mandatory requirements to apply to MSCA-IF:
The deadline to apply to the MSCA IF 2016 call is 14th September 2016. At that date, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
• Shall be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
• Must not have resided or carried out their main activities in the country of Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the abovementioned deadline.
Information on how to apply for application to Marie Curie Individual Fellowship can be found at European Commission Participant Portal.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
How to apply
For the internal selection of the candidate, all applicants are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae, a summary of research interest and a cover letter at www.cicenergigune.com before 30th April 2016. Candidates must also provide the name and email address of at least 2 referees.
Closing date: 30th April 2016