Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
CIC Energigune, is seeking for a Postdoctoral researcher to develop novel solid electrolyte materials. The candidate will join a multidisciplinary and collaborative team of young researchers.
The position is expected to start in January 2017 and will have a duration of 3 years.
CIC Energigune is a new energy research centre in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Basque Country, which aims to become an international benchmark in its field.
• PhD in Chemistry or Materials Science.
• Experience in colloidal and surface chemistry is required. Specifically, synthesis of inorganic colloidal nanocrystals and their surface modification. Structural and chemical characterization techniques include: SEM, TEM, XRD, NMR, Raman spectroscopy.
• Knowledge on chemical solution deposition techniques as well as on structural characterization techniques based on synchrotron and/or neutron sources will be an asset.
• Experience with electrochemical characterization techniques, such as Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy will be an asset.
• Good communication skills in English is required.
What we offer
We are offering a 36 months contract and advantageous professional development opportunities.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, the CIC Energigune offers a competitive basic salary augmented by important benefits such as special conditions for a private health insurance that compare favorably with the best global private and public institutions.
The Fundación will also help smooth the transition for you and your family, providing a welcome program that offers accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
All applicants are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae and 2 reference letters at www.cicenergigune.com.
The selection process ends once a candidate is selected.
CIC Energigune is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.