Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
Institución:Roche-Chus Joint Unit for Precision Oncology
The ROCHE-CHUS JOINT UNIT for Precision Oncology (ROCHE- University Hospital of Santiago de Compostela), offers a predoctoral research position in cancer modelling.
Eligible candidate will join a research line focused on the development of in vitro and in vivo models of
metastasis using complex dynamic 3D co-cultures to integrate tumour microenvironment, and experimental/screening animal models such as mice and zebrafish.
The ROCHE-CHUS Joint Unit is a new laboratory created between the company Roche and the Translational
Medical Oncology Group www.oncomet.es, with the objective of providing innovative solutions to reach a
precision oncology for breast and prostate cancer based on the molecular and functional characterization
of key steps for tumour dissemination and progression.
What we offer
The incorporation in the ROCHE-CHUS Joint Unit, within the Health Research Institute of Santiago
(IDIS; www.idisantiago.es), officially recognized in 2010 by the National Health Institute (Instituto de
Salud Carlos III) as one of the Health Research Institutes created to cultivate excellence in biomedical
A translational research project: The Area of Oncology is configured with the aim that the clinical
criteria define the basis of the research projects to rapidly revert to the patient.
Integration in a multidisciplinary research team: including inputs from different research fields and
covering the areas of molecular and cellular biology, liquid biopsy, preclinical models and nanomedicine.
Attractive scientific environment: The University Hospital is integrated in the International Campus
of Excellence "Campus Vida". We provide support to all researchers with fully equipped culture rooms,
cold chambers, imaging equipment, DNA sequencing, Real-Time PCR amplification, particles analyzers,
centralized spectroscopic services, MS-HPLC, Circulating Tumour Cell analysis, animal facilities, etc.
What we expect
1. Applicants should hold a Master degree in biomedical sciences, medicine or any related discipline.
2. Previous experience in molecular and cellular biology, biochemistry, cell culture, 3D culture models,
microfluidics, microscopy techniques and live imaging, and animal models (mouse and zebrafish) will be
3. Any experience in cancer and circulating tumour cells (CTCs) is an advantage.
4. Competitive academic marks
5. Good oral and written communication skills in English
6. Capacity to work in an interdisciplinary environment and be able to work in a team.
7. Immediate incorporation is expected.
How to apply
To apply, please, email to our personnel management department: email@example.com including refctto004/
2017 and the Applicant's full name in the subject of the message together with the following
- CV (no specific format is required)
- Copy of the applicant's Identity Card.
- Copy of the applicant's degree.
- Application form. http://atriumkm.fundacionramondominguez.es/bin/Call/201701121400ctto004
No application will be eligible if all the above mentioned documents are not attached.
Información complementaria de la oferta: