Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
The group of Vehicle Engineering at Universidad Nebrija is looking for a Researcher in the area of mechatronics for automotive applications.
• Recent (indicative 5/8 years) PhD in mechatronics, electronics or electrical engineering.
• Experience in research projects for automotive applications, instrumentation, data acquisition, signal processing, electronics (both software and hardware) .
• Fluent communication in English.
• Proven capability to present and publish research results
• Capability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Strong publishing and project background desired.
• Teaching capabilities.
• Permanent position, full-time contract.
• Opportunity to join an active group working in applied research projects in collaboration with industry.
• Possibility of supervising/co supervising PhD students.
About the employer
• Nebrija is an independent Spanish university created with a firmly international outlook and a practical focus. Its mission is to maintain the highest standards of academic teaching and scientific research in all our specialized areas in order to contribute not only to the training and professional and human development of our students, but also to progress of society in general.
• It has been said of Nebrija that it is "the smallest of the great Spanish universities" due to the success of its design and size which is able to guarantee students a personalized education and excellent possibilities for both academic and professional development.
• The School of Engineering (Escuela Politecnica Superior) has a strong orientation towards the automotive sector: has an engineering degree in automotive engineering, a master degree in vehicle engineering and a PhD program in which one of the core lines is vehicle engineering.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to selección@nebrija.es, with the reference "Mechatronic"