Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
CIC Energigune is looking for a Post-doctoral Researcher to perform applied research on Energy Storage devices within the framework of an industrial project.
• Development under industrial agreement of an all solid state battery. Tuning and processing commercially available materials for this specific application.
• Optimization of the processing route for individual all solid state battery components.
• Assembly of an all solid state battery using scalable and competitive processing routes.
PhD in Chemical or Materials engineering, chemistry, materials science or related field with experience in:
• The preparation of solid electrolytes, electrodes and electrochemical cells using ceramic and/or polymeric compounds.
• Processing of ceramic and/or polymeric compounds for energy storage applications with easily scalable techniques.
• Thin film preparation by sputtering.
• Electrochemical characterization of electrodes, electrolytes and batteries by cyclic voltammetry, galvanostatic charge-discharge tests and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy measurements.
• Characterization of materials and interfaces using physicochemical techniques such as rheology, X-ray diffraction (XRD), electron microscopy (SEM), FTIR and Raman spectroscopy.
• A team player who can collaborate with other groups, technical centres, and industries.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
We are offering a 12-24 months contract and advantageous professional development opportunities.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, the CIC Energigune offers a competitive basic salary augmented by important benefits such as special conditions for a private health insurance that compare favorably with the best global private and public institutions.
The Foundation will also help smooth the transition for you and your family, providing a welcome program that offers accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
All applicants are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae and 2 reference letters at www.cicenergigune.com