Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
CIC Energigune is a new energy research centre based in the Basque Country of Spain. Its mission is to play a leading role on the international stage in the field of energy storage technologies and contribute to the industrial competitiveness of Basque Country. CIC has a world-class research facility, cutting-edge equipments, an experienced management team, and a scientific committee composed of prominent scientists, entrepreneurs, and industrial experts.
We are inviting for application for a technician position in the Dry room / prototyping line for 3 years grant.
• He/She will perform both routine experiments, such as those having greater com-plexity.
o Preparation of slurries,
o Cell assembly
• Will be in charge of cleaning the machinery and the tools of leftover material. Usually composed by chemical components and organic solvents, in a safety mode.
• Handle the waste materials according to the established safety and environmental protocols.
• Help preparing reports or technical documentation.
• Modification proposals both for the installations and the process equipment ac-cording to the technical documentation and at the level of the technician.
• Incident reporting.
• We are looking for candidates with a higher vocational education or degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material science or other scientific disciplines in a related field.
• Experience in rheology characterization and/or electrochemical characterization
• Good knowledge of English.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
All applicants are invited to submit a detailed curriculum vitae and copy of the academic file to www.cicenergigune.com.
CIC Energigune is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.