Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
Institución:PEBC IDIBELL Barcelona Spain
Bellvitge Institute for Biomedical Research (IDIBELL) offers a postdoctoral contract to join the Transformation and Metastasis group led by Dr. Eva González-Suárez within the Cancer Epigenetics and Biology Program (PEBC)
The laboratory of Dr Gonzalez Suarez is funded by the Susan G Komen Foundation and a European Research Council ERC-Consolidator grant. The candidate will join a project focused on understanding tumor-immune crosstalk in epithelial tumors.
We are looking for motivated postdoctoral scientists holding a PhD in a relevant discipline with interest in cancer biology. Candidates must have:
- An outstanding publication record with at least one manuscript as first author in a journal of impact factor >7.
- Experience working with mouse models of cancer and patient derived xenografts.
- Strong technical skills in tumor immunology, molecular biology and lineage tracing.
• The opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge research projects and work closely with an international team of scientists and work in one of the leading labs in Europe.
• A 3-year full time contract, immediate start. Renewal based on performance.
• Applications must include a CV with a cover letter and contacts for 2 references
• Please apply by email to: email@example.com. Please, clearly state in the subject of your email "Postdoc Position" and a link to your most outstanding publication.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
The primary goal of Dr. Eva González-Suárez´s laboratory is to understand the signaling pathways implicated in epithelial stem cell fate, their alterations during cancer and metastasis, and the interactions between tumor cells and microenvironment. We have a multidisciplinary approach using mouse models, cell cultures, clinical samples and molecular and cell biology techniques to translate basic research into clinically relevant results.