Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
Institución:TECNALIA RESEARCH & INNOVATION
DESCRIPCION DE LA OFERTA DE EMPLEO
Title: EXPERIENCED RESEARCHER IN STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
• General Description
The Sustainable Construction Division of TECNALIA invites applicants for a postdoctoral researcher position in the business area of civil infrastructures, with an emphasis on structural engineering. Research interests include, but are not limited to, structural health monitoring, innovative strengthening and repair methods, and advanced computational modeling. The selected candidate will join a dynamic team of researchers and engineers working on R&D projects at national and international level. The selected candidate is expected to complement and expand the technical expertise of the team, contribute to the development of the research program, manage and supervise R&D projects. The candidate should promote as well collaborations with other groups at international level.
• Doctoral degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
• Excellent research record in the field of structural engineering.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Teamwork and good personal relationship skills.
• Proactivity and ability to work independently.
• Fluency in English.
• Programming skills and advanced command of finite element analysis packages is a plus.
• International experience is a plus.
More information about the position and how to apply at:
Información complementaria de la oferta: