Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
CIC Energigune is an energy storage research centre with headquarters in the Basque Country, which aims to achieve and maintain levels of excellence in all of its research areas of focus and become an international benchmark in its field. The centre has the backing of public institutions and administrations, and of companies directly related to the energy sector.
What we offer
The Computational studies group, at CIC Energigune, is seeking for a Postdoctoral researcher to apply for a Juan de la Cierva (Formación/incorporación) grant of Spanish Government. The candidate will join a multidisciplinary and collaborative team of young researchers.
The candidate will be hired only if the grant will be achieved and position will have a duration of 2 years. Successful candidates will be hosted at CIC Energigune during the fellowship.
For more detail on CIC's research activities please visit our webpage: www.cicenergigune.com
• PhD in Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science or other related topics.
• The candidate shall possess a strong background (at least two years of previous experience) in quantum mechanics and molecular simulation methods, as demonstrated by previous publications in the field. Good expertise in density functional theory and possibly classical molecular dynamics will be an asset.
• Experience of scientific programming is also desirable.
• Good command of English is required.
Candidate mandatory requirements to apply to Juan de la Cierva 2016 call:
The deadline to apply to the Juan de la Cierva will be February 2017. At that date, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
• Shall be in possession of a doctoral degree. Doctoral degree has to be obtained between 1st of January 2010 and 31st of December 2016. In case of disabled person Doctoral degree has to be obtained between 1st of January 2014 y 31st of December 2016.
o There are exceptions in case of motherhood or fatherhood, serious illness or assistance to dependent persons.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
How to apply
For the internal selection of the candidate, please send your CV, a summary of research interest and a cover letter through www.cicenergigune.com before 08th September 2016. Candidates must also provide the names and email address of at least 2 referees.
Closing date: 08th September 2016