Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
Institución:Universidad CEU San Pablo
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for MSCA-IF-2017 calls.
Together with the selected candidate a proposal will be written and submitted. The involvement of the candidate in the proposal writing will provide ample opportunity to tailor the proposal to her/his research interests. A successful application will result in an appointment under approved conditions.
Details about Hosting offers can be found here:
- Metabolomics study of obesity in children: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hosting/marie-sk%C5%82odowska-curie-individual-fellowship-if-postdoc-position-metabolomics-study
- Metabolic fingerprinting of changes produced by exercise in people with mild cognitive impairment associated to aging: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hosting/marie-sk%C5%82odowska-curie-individual-fellowship-if-postdoc-position-metabolic
- Study of gut microbiota (GM) role on human health through metabolomics: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hosting/marie-sk%C5%82odowska-curie-individual-fellowship-if-postdoc-position-study-gut-microbiota
- Expert in Bioinformatics: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hosting/marie-sk%C5%82odowska-curie-individual-fellowship-if-postdoc-position-expert-bioinformatics
- Neuroinflammation in neurodegenerative and neuropsychiatric diseases: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hosting/marie-sk%C5%82odowska-curie-individual-fellowship-if-postdoc-position-%E2%80%9Cneuroinflammation
- Understanding Plant Physiology and Secondary Metabolism: Use of Microbial Elicitors as Tools for Biotechnological Field Applications: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hosting/marie-sk%C5%82odowska-curie-individual-fellowship-if-postdoc-position-understanding-plant
- Energy Optimization of Buildings: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hosting/marie-sk%C5%82odowska-curie-individual-fellowship-if-postdoc-position-arie-research-group
Información complementaria de la oferta:
CEU is a young university founded in Madrid in 1993, committed to academic and professional excellence, aiming for the best quality in education, research and internationalization.
CEU is a specialized University and structures its studies on three main fields of knowledge: "Health and life sciences", "Social sciences and humanities" and "Architecture and Engineering".
Our facilities sum an area of 3,400 m2 devoted to research including:
- 8 Research Centers
- 11 Core Research Facilities
- 43 Research Groups
Over the past 3 years, CEU:
- Has been granted 35 competitive research projects.
- Achieves collaborations with Industry meaning 65% of R&D funding.
- Obtained almost € 1M from European Commission 7th Framework Programme and is participating in three H2020 projects, including a MSCA-IF grant.