Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
Institución:Universidad de Burgos
PostDoc Position at Burgos University, Spain
We offer a full time postdoc position assigned to the project: "PCM's technological development: a global approach"
Applications until October 8th, 2016
Duties and responsibilities
• Running of ongoing research on the line "Computational Modelling in phase change heat transfer processes for thermal energy storage".
• Support to the design and construction of prototypes of PVT hybrid panels
• Support for commissioning and maintenance of experimental facilities.
• Writing reports on research results and management of scientific publications under order and supervision of the P.I.
• 20 months contract
• Estimated gross salary 2500 €/month
• Opportunity to participate in the development of research activities within a motivated and multidisciplinary team.
• Possibility to develop an academic career on the Spanish University System
• Professional advancement and personal growth.
• Doctoral Degree completed no before January, 1st, 2014
• Experience in CFD (mainly Fluent Ansys).
• Proven technical and management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivation and attitude to team working.
• Knowledge of English Language and Spanish
Applications should be sent to:
Registro General de la Universidad de Burgos,
Edificio de Administración y Servicios,
Juan de Austria, 1,
09001 Burgos, Spain
(Att. Cristina Alonso Tristán)
or by any of the procedures established by the Article 38.4 of Law 30/1992 of 26 November on the Legal Regime of Public Administration and Common Administrative Procedure
Información complementaria de la oferta: