Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
CIC Energigune is a new but well consolidated energy research centre based in the Basque Country of Spain. Its mission is to play a leading role on the international stage in the field of energy storage technologies and contribute to the industrial competitiveness of Basque Country. CIC has a world-class research facility, cutting-edge equipments, an experienced management team, and a scientific committee composed of prominent scientists, entrepreneurs, and industrial experts.
CIC Energigune conducts research along a route that runs from a basic approach to a more applied one, being the Device Engineering Group the one in the Center that is more close to industry and technology transfer.
• Define research directions and technical strategies for the Device Engineering Group.
• Develop roadmaps and work plans, leading the Prototyping Research Line.
• Write proposals to secure funding from government and industrial sources.
• Design, implement, and optimize Prototypes of next generation batteries.
• Hands-on ability to guide scientists in the lab.
• Manage a team of scientists, post-doctors, and technicians.
• Coordinate collaborations with industries, universities, and other technical centers.
What we offer
We are offering a permanent position that will give you a unique opportunity to continue developing a competitive Research Group. As a Group Leader you will find a flourishing scientific community conducting synergistic research from the universities to the industrial companies.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, the CIC Energigune offers a competitive basic salary augmented by important benefits such as life insurance, special conditions for a private health insurance, etc. that compare favorably with the best global private and public institutions
The Fundación will also help smooth the transition for you and your family, providing a welcome program that offers accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment.
We are looking for:
• PhD in Materials Science/Engineering + 5 years of experience in the relevant area of the batteries and supercapacitors. Industrial experience on the same is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge on the basic electrochemistry and cell development
• Should be able to write/manage the projects and meet the KPI on time
• Open to collaboration internally as well as externally with regional/national/international agencies. Collaboration with industries will be strongly encouraged.
• Capable of managing the team consisting of Associate researchers, post-doctoral fellows and technicians. Excellent in Team building.
• Should be able to supervise the PhD and Master students
We expect high readiness to work with strong engagement and creativity in an interdisciplinary and international environment, important leadership skills, proactivity and commitment to team work
Applicants have to be fluent in English. Knowledge of Spanish and/or Basque will be considered useful but not compulsory.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
All applicants are invited to submit a detailed curriculum vitae, a motivation letter and two reference letters at www.cicenergigune.com
CIC Energigune is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario