Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
ICCRAM-UNIVERSIDAD de BURGOS is looking for a SENIOR R&D Project Manager
ICCRAM (International Research Center in CRMs for Advanced Industrial Technologies), is an International Excellence Research Center located at Universidad de Burgos facilities, which is developing activities in the following areas: Biophysics, Biotechnology, Industrial Technology, Materials science, Nanosafety, Materials design, Nanotechnology, Nuclear technology, Resource management efficiency, Eco-innovation and Substitution of critical raw materials. ICCRAM is a major partner in international organizations such as EU-NANOfutures or the International Nanotechnology Industries Association (NIA) with participation in eleven H2020 European projects (http://wwww.ubu.es/iccram/highlighted-projects) and 3 international actions in the framework of COST, EERA, and ITER.
We are looking for an experienced Research and Development Project Manager interested in conducting catalysis of EU activities in synergy with ICCRAM, the City Council of Burgos, and the EU Center for enterprises and innovation (CEEI).
Candidates must be in possession of a University Degree. PhD will be highly appreciated.
5 years experience or above as a Project Manager in European Projects will be required.
Candidates must have proven experience and proficiency in some of the following tasks:
- Participation and assistance in managing international research projects and development of innovation policies at European level.
- Past experience in the design of new Circular Economy European policies.
- Competences in the identification of economic and political risks in the field of raw materials and its trade with the European Union.
- Institutional relationship: support to find partners and to attend events, analysing opportunities for cooperation and support to draft proposals in which ICCRAM-UBU participates as a partner or as coordinator.
- Projects implementation: advice for negotiation and establishment of formal commitments, elaboration of reports, support for activities launches and economic and administrative management (adaptation of project requirements to the internal procedure of Universidad de Burgos, project management and schedules parts monitoring).
- European Accountability: projects justification and audits preparation.
- Experience on any of the following EU programs: Smart Cities, Innosup, Circular Economy.
Candidates with the following competences will be prioritized:
- University Degrees in the branch of Science or Engineering.
- Technical skills to manage and carry out European projects.
- Previous experience in FP7 or H2020 EU funding programs
- Working capacity as a member of a team, flexibility and high motivation.
- High level of English.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
Salary range: 25.000-40.000 brut/year depending on experience.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, SEND YOUR CV TO email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org