Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
CIC Energigune is an energy storage research centre with headquarters in the Basque Country, which aims to achieve and maintain levels of excellence in all of its research areas of focus and become an international benchmark in its field. The centre has the backing of public institutions and administrations, and of companies directly related to the energy sector.
What we offer
The Na based group, at CIC Energigune, is seeking for a Postdoctoral researcher to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions (MSCA) of the European Union in Nanostructured Solid Electrolytes. The candidate will join a multidisciplinary and collaborative team of young researchers.
The position is expected to start during the first half of 2017 and will have a duration of 2 years. The candidate will be hire only if the MSCA Individual Fellowship is granted. Successful candidates will be hosted at CIC Energigune during the fellowship.
For more detail on CIC's research activities please visit our webpage: http://www.cicenergigune.com
• PhD in Materials Science, Solid-state Electrochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, or related fields.
• Experience in material synthesis, structural refinement of X-Ray and Neutron diffraction data.
• Experience in analysis of Electron diffraction data, Transmission and Scanning electron Microscopy.
• Training and expertise in full electrochemical characterization in positive and negative electrodes.
• Inter-personal and communication skills to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team. A team player who can collaborate with other groups, technical centres, and industries.
• Candidates should have also an excellent track record of research, they should demonstrate the ability to grow into scientific/technological leadership roles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of Spanish and/or Basque will be considered useful but not compulsory.
Candidate mandatory requirements to apply to MSCA-IF:
The deadline to apply to the MSCA IF 2016 call is 14th September 2016. At that date, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
• Shall be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
• Must not have resided or carried out their main activities in the country of Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the abovementioned deadline.
Information on how to apply for application to Marie Curie Individual Fellowship can be found at European Commission Participant Portal.
Información complementaria de la oferta:
How to apply
For the internal selection of the candidate, interested and highly motivated candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae, a summary of research interest and a cover letter at www.cicenergigune.com before 30th April 2016. Candidates must also provide the name and email address of at least 2 referees.
Closing date: 30th April 2016