Boletín semanal de ofertas de empleo publico
Institución:Vall d'Hebron Research Institute, Barcelona
POSTDOCTORAL POSITION – SARAH BORRELL
We are currently looking for a highly motivated postdoctoral candidate to apply for a Sarah Borrell position funded by the Spanish Government. The successful candidate will join the group of Biomedical Research in Digestive Tumors at the Vall d'Hebron Research Institute (http://www.vhir.org/gr/digestivetumors), and will work on an established research line (http://bit.ly/1woSHyG) focusing on the role of the small GTPase RHOA in gastric cancer and the characterization of the underlying molecular mechanisms. The project will involve the use of a variety of cell/molecular biology techniques including in vitro systems, animal models and large tumor collections.
THE CANDIDATES MUST:
- Have a PhD in biosciences obtained after January 2012.
- Have experience in cancer research, preferably on gastric and/or colorectal tumors.
- Be fluent in English.
- Fulfill all the requirements to apply for a Sarah Borrell position (http://bit.ly/1oUg46u).
- Postdoctoral position for three years
- The gross salary will be 26.866€/year.
- Dynamic and stimulating research environment.
Send a copy of your CV, a cover letter and the contact of three referees before the 17th of April 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference: SB2016.
Información complementaria de la oferta: